Sunday, August 21, 2011

Meeting More "Greats," Mingling on the New Deck, and a Motorcycle Ride

On Sunday, Elijah had the opportunity to meet his Great Grandma VanHamme and Great Uncle John. They were both very excited to meet him for the first time.



Then, we visited Aunt Megan to check out her new deck. The whole family came over to visit. The perfect weather allowed us to sit outside and mingle while taking in the new sights of her backyard including the bubbling pond and the new outdoor furniture...

...and in case you're wondering about how the "motorcycle ride" comes into play from the blog post title, Grandpa Bob decided to take off on Megan's Harley for a ride.

One last picture from the day created on picnik.com (I think I could spend hours on this website editing pictures and even longer if I upgraded from the free to the "premium" membership).

P.S. to Jamie: They actually had the "aviator" sunglasses to add to pictures, but you had to have the premium membership to choose those, so I had to settle on these...lol.


1 comment:

  1. First off, I was so excited to see the new blog posts with the beautiful pictures!! ☺ I couldn’t scroll down fast enough to keep looking for new pictures and I come to the sunglasses one and BUST out laughing!!! Sadly Eli can’t upgrade to aviators but still looks like quite the stud in those shades! ☺ What a great time it was to have all of us together again! Elijah will always be the greatest joy that’s come into all of our lives as he knows all too well already I’m sure! ☺

    ReplyDelete