Friday, November 4, 2011

A Mini Getaway


After finding out on Monday that there were still good seats available for the Luke Bryan concert, Ian and I decided to go to the concert on Thursday. Luckily, Grandma Mary was available to watch Eli on such short notice to allow us to enjoy the mini getaway for the evening.
We actually saw him perform one other time when he was the opening act for Miranda Lambert at the Adler, and I loved that venue. I was a little reluctant to go to the I Wireless center again (which is where this concert was) after we went there last time to see Jason Aldean. When I ordered the tickets for that concert, I had clicked on "Best Available," which sure seems to be a matter of opinion as to what the "best available" seats really are. That time we were on the main floor, and I had a really hard time seeing. This time, we were in the lower bowl off to the side of the stage, which was MUCH better!

Luke Bryan put on a great performance besides being easy on the eyes, and that guy really knows how to dance! Plus, I'm not sure what it is about a country singer in a baseball cap versus a cowboy hat that makes him that much more attractive...


No comments:

Post a Comment