Saturday, August 29, 2015

Nursery Sneak Peek







With a little less than 2 months left to the due date, the finishing touches have been added to Aliyah's room.  The nursery has a jungle theme, much like Eli's room when he was a baby, although this time it will seem much different with a baby's room in a different house.  My favorite part of the decor is the set of personalized name blocks:


 

Next on my to-do list will be getting the hospital/overnight bags packed and ready to go.  I have also put together some care packages for the nurses at the hospital and a Big Brother gift for Eli when the time comes.  

 

 

As blankets and bottles are being washed, I am trying to use this time during the last trimester to mentally prepare myself for the parenting adventure of raising 2 kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment