Saturday, April 29, 2017

My Favorite Things - Edition 3

TOP 5 NEWBORN GIFT IDEAS

5.  Diapers and wipes - This seems to be one of the most practical gift ideas for a newborn.  In the past, I have been given larger sizes to have on hand when the time comes that they are needed.  I have found size 4 and size 6 are used the longest amount of time. I prefer the Parent's Choice brand for both diapers and wipes and this is the same brand I chose for formula too due to the lower cost compared to other brands but still maintaining a standard of quality.  



4.  Size 0 to 3 month sleepers - I know a lot of people tend to follow the advice of giving clothes that are sizes for later on, not for the newborn stage but then you can end up with few 0-3 month size sleepers, which is what babies tend to wear mostly anyway.  Year-round, regardless of the season in which the baby is born, I think they are most comfy in sleepers since they spend most of their time sleeping at the beginning anyway.  My favorite ones are the ones with zippers since they are so much easier to change (why are snaps even an option?!).  



3.  Vibrating bouncer seat - Both kids enjoyed this and it kept them content when I was busy in the kitchen or typing at the computer. 



 2.  Personalized name blocks - These were Etsy finds and my favorite part of the nursery decor to match the jungle theme.  


1.  Monthly onesie stickers - There are so many options of these now to pick from as they have grown in popularity to document changes throughout the first year.

No comments:

Post a Comment